Filed under: Islam & the qur'an, The Infidel, The Infidel Podcast
* Polish Priest Jailed for Seven Years over Child Sex Abuse
* Indian Beef Bans Hit Farmers, Traders… and Lions
* UK to Probe Sharia Courts if Conservatives Win
Recently we’ve had loads of problems with our web hosting provider. I don’t want to bore you with the details… but I will.
We’ve had no problem with our web hosting provider for a long time. Then the site went down. First they told us they were under attack by hackers (DoS attacks). After that was resolved, we thought it was over. But suddenly the computer we were renting had a failure. But that’s not the real issue. Things like those happen. The real issue is that they were completely out of touch with the customers. It took days for them to even reply to our service calls. That’s no way to conduct business.
The good news is that we’ve recently received generous donations from you, loyal infidels, and now we can afford a better web hosting provider! Now things are back to normal. I think that one will be much better than the last.
We’re now fully operational and ready for action. I’m sorry for any inconvenience. I hope you’ll stick around because we’re not going anywhere.
* Atlas Won on Appeal, Then Shrugged
* First they came for the headscarves, and I said nothing…
* Kenya’s Catholic Church to Fight Hunger by Farming Its Vast Land Reserves
* Prosecutions for public evangelism and public meetings for worship
* Majority Rules
Filed under: Christianity & the bible, Education issues, News, Separation of Church and State
Filed under: Cults, Legal matters, News, The Young Turks
Filed under: Christianity & the bible, Legal matters, News